If you have worked with LockNet for any period of time, chances are you have spoken with Jeffrey Carroll. Jeffrey has been with LockNet since 2005 and is currently an Account Administrator. He manages projects and escalated service issues for a number of our customers.
I got to work closely with Jeffrey on a major project at a university, and let me tell you; he’s a hard worker. He, along with Ian Greene and Chris Royalty, sacrificed a lot that summer and spent a majority of it living in Ohio. Working in dorms without air conditioning in 100 degree weather is far from a walk in the park. We had a big celebration when the project was over, and he won a number of humorous awards.
Here’s another thing about Jeffrey: If you ever need to know anything about history or current events, Jeffrey is your guy. And I’m not just talking about one period of history, I’m talking about all of it. He knows more random tidbits of historical knowledge than anyone else I know. Jeopardy players beware…Jeffrey’s coming for you!
Those of us at LockNet know Jeffrey pretty well, so we thought we’d let our readers get to know him too!
LockNet Employee Spotlight: Jeffrey Carroll
In a perfect world, where do you see yourself in ten years?
Any particular areas of your education of which you’re particularly proud?
What was your favorite toy growing up?
What was your first job?
What was the last good book you read?
What is your least favorite food?
If you could have a beer with one person, who would it be and why?
If you had a rough day, what song do you crank up to lift your spirits?
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
If you have any questions for Jeffrey, let us know in the comments!
- Shoplifting Prevention: Four Products to Consider - February 4, 2016
- Theft Prevention: What’s a Lock Got to Do with It? - February 3, 2016
- Pharmacy Security: The Essentials - January 28, 2016
- LockNet Employee Spotlight: Jeffrey Carroll - November 5, 2015
- National Locksmith Dispatching: Three Things to Consider - November 3, 2015
- LockNet Employs an Author: Whitney Fay - October 22, 2015
- Door Codes: Locks & Links - October 15, 2015
- History of Locks: A Crash Course - October 14, 2015
- Commercial Safe Answers: What You Should Know - October 6, 2015
- Secure Your Doors with Five Simple Products - September 30, 2015