Are you left scratching your head when it comes to the lock and hardware components of access control? Can you answer these questions?
- What locks should be specified to meet your system objectives?
- What should be done to ensure all openings will be code compliant?
- How can you ensure quality installations that maintain the integrity of the opening?
- What mechanical hardware should be specified to ensure a secure opening where the access control system functions properly?
- How should the mechanical hardware integrate with the electrified hardware?
If you’re having trouble LockNet is here to help – we solve problems and manage projects just like these for our customers.
What We Do:
LockNet provides specification consulting, project management, and installation for all electromechanical hardware needs. Our highly trained Electromechanical Solutions team specializes in retrofit applications and partners with our customers to specify locks and hardware that meet your access control system objectives while being made code compliant