You know what we haven’t done here in a while?
(“Post on a regular schedule, Whitney?”)
(GOOD ONE. -_-)
An Employee Spotlight! Today I thought would be the perfect time to do so. It’s a new month, it’s almost spring, I’m leaving for Florida tomorrow for a trade show. It’s like the perfect storm! I grabbed Josh Jordan from our Electromechanical Solutions department and told him I wanted to interview him for the Employee Spotlight and he happily obliged. Josh has been with the company for a few years now and he’s one of my go-tos for any Game of Throne questions. I knew he’d have some good answers for the Employee Spotlight survey. Now, I’m sharing all of his answers with you.
Keep reading for today’s edition of the Employee Spotlight!
Employee Spotlight – Josh Jordan
What was the last good book you read?
What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
What’s your virtual vice?
What’s your least favorite food?
If you could have a beer with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
How are you most likely to be found spending your spare time?
What was your favorite toy growing up?
What’s your favorite childhood memory?
What was your first job?
Any particular areas of your education you’re proud of?
In a perfect world, where do you see yourself in ten years?
You’re having the worst day ever. What song do you crank up to lift your spirits?
Is there more you want to know about Josh Jordan? Do you have other questions you wish I’d ask our employees in the Employee Spotlight? If so, I’d love to hear from you. You can email me directly at email@example.com OR you can leave me some love in the comment boxes down below. Of course, there’s always the trusty contact form as well if that’s the route you want to take. Regardless, we want to talk to you so let us know!
- Fire-Rated and Hurricane Rated Doors: Everything You Need to Know - August 17, 2017
- Reducing Germs in the Workplace: Automatic Door Operators, Antimicrobial Door Pulls and More - August 10, 2017
- High Traffic Entryways: Know What You’re Getting Into with You Door and Lock Hardware - August 3, 2017
- Don’t Be Basic: Artistic Design and Commercial Door and Hardware - July 27, 2017
- Audit Trails: Everything You Need to Know - July 20, 2017
- Cabinet and Drawer Locks: What You Need to Know - July 13, 2017
- Door Hardware Warranties: An Easy Way to Save - July 6, 2017
- Broken Keys: LockNet Has Some Tips - June 29, 2017
- Code Compliance, Picking Locks & LockNet - June 22, 2017
- Relay for Life: The Main Event - June 15, 2017