At LockNet, we are:
- Committed to you by providing consultative and tailored solutions to your unique needs
- Dependable from the second we receive your request by always keeping your best interest at heart
- Available to you whenever and wherever you need us.
- Listening to you, continuously working to understand your business better
We partner with you
You are unique — we understand this and will customize our process to match yours, all the way from order intake to invoicing. Built on a history and attitude of customer service, you can count on us to be on-site, on-time and on-budget.
We keep you informed
Our web portal of real-time project statuses provides you with peace of mind. We’re your expert down the hall – managing details, monitoring cost, and administering warranties. This way you can deal with whatever else is on your plate and give you one less thing to worry about.
We are there wherever and whenever you need us.
LockNet has built a highly skilled network of over 8,500 technicians across the United States (including Hawaii, Alaska, & Puerto Rico) and Canada.
Each of our technicians is screened for their skill sets to ensure that:
- We only add high quality technicians to our network
- We send the right technician for the type of problem that our customers are having
All of our technicians are licensed in states where licensing is required. We maintain records of licenses and insurance on file at all times.
LockNet is a member of the following associations:
2018 Trade Show Schedule:
- StorePoint Fashion – Phoenix, AZ – January 21-24, 2018
- Restaurant Facility Management Association (RFMA) – Phoenix, AZ – March 4-6, 2018
- RestaurantPoint West – Phoenix, AZ – March 18-21, 2018
- Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (PRSM) – Nashville, TN – April 10-12, 2018
- BuildPoint – Austin, TX – April 22-25, 2018
- RILA – Orlando, FL – April 29-May 2, 2018
- RestaurantPoint East – Bonita Springs, FL – October 28-31, 2018