How We Save You Time & Money
LockNet helps save our customers time and money in a variety of manners:
- Creative Solutions – we solve problems so you don’t have to
- Buying Power – giving you high quality parts and service at a competitive price
- Guaranteed Pricing – you won’t be hit with any surprise price increases for the life of the project
- Quick Project Roll-Outs – projects get completed on your timeline
- Quality Technicians – ensuring quality service done right the first time
- Drive for Efficiency – we get you the information you need when you need it
- Track & Manage the Total Cost of Ownership – ensuring you don’t pay for replacement parts unnecessarily
Do you have trouble with any of the following? If so, do you know what to do to resolve the issue?
- Large national product roll-outs
- ADA compliance with your doors and locks
- Managing key systems
We solve problems like these for our customers. Our solutions range from new product recommendations to procedural recommendations.
A key to our success in generating solid solutions is our in-house knowledge. We have experts on staff that provide invaluable, real-life input on practical solutions for our customers’ problems. Our staff experts include:
As a national company, LockNet gets you the right parts at the right price. On average, we are able to save our customers more than 35% over local sources on door, lock, and hardware parts.
Since we are not tied to any one specific vendor, we have access to a variety of products, as opposed to other sources that are restricted to buying from certain vendors. The most important thing to us is to get you the product that best fits your needs at the best possible price.
Our buying power applies to labor rates as well. LockNet has formed strategic partnerships with some of the best technicians in the country. These partnerships means excellent service for our customers at affordable labor rates.
We don’t give surprise price increases during the middle of a project roll-out. We guarantee to maintain pricing throughout the life of your project so that you can budget properly.
While many projects are planned well in advance, there are instances where an urgent need must be addressed quickly. We are able to ramp up projects within your time frame – with advance notice ranging from days to months.
We are also able to help reduce lead time on many special order parts. Once established, our stocking programs reduce the amount of time you would typically have to wait for special parts.
Which scenario would you prefer?
- Dispatching a technician who installs the parts, but does a mediocre job?
- Dispatching a quality technician who installs the parts right the first time?
If there were multiple technicians near you, how would you know which technician would perform a quality installation? At LockNet – that is our job.
We grade all of our technicians to ensure that you get quality and timely work at a competitive price. You don’t have to waste your time trying to find technicians, nor do you have to worry if they will do quality work – we take care of that for you.
We will customize our process to match yours all the way from order intake to invoicing:
- Report Cards – is there specific information your organization tracks or would like to see on a regular basis?
- Count on us – our customized report cards can include any information you would like.
- Do you like specific information on your invoices, or do you like to receive them in a specific manner?
- We have you covered – we invoice however you would like us to.
Multi-year, and even lifetime warranties, are commonplace with door hardware – but taking advantage of these warranties is a daunting task for national companies like you.
We take your total cost of ownership seriously. Our sophisticated systems alert us if a part should be covered under warranty – guaranteeing that you don’t spend money when you don’t have to.
The amount of money your organization spends on hardware is substantial. Our largest customer has over $2 million dollars of product that is currently under warranty. Imagine if they didn’t track those warranties – how much money they could waste paying unnecessarily for replacement parts?