How We Save You Time & Money
LockNet helps save our customers time and money in a variety of manners:
- Creative Solutions – we solve problems so you don’t have to
- Buying Power – giving high quality parts and installation at a competitive price
- Quick Project Roll-Outs – projects get quoted and completed on your timeline
- Quality Technicians – ensuring quality service done right the first time
- Drive for Efficiency – we get the information you need when you need it
Do you have trouble with any of the following? If so, do you know what to do to resolve the issue?
- Specifying hardware
- Ensuring life-safety and fire code compliance with your doors and locks
- Integrating mechanical and electrified hardware
We solve problems like these for our customers. We evaluate each opening to ensure that the locking hardware will meet your needs while being code compliant and cost effective.
A key to our success in generating solid solutions is our in-house knowledge. We have experts on staff that provide invaluable, real-life input on practical solutions for our customers’ problems. Our staff experts include:
As a national company, LockNet gets you the right parts at the right price. On average, we are able to save our customers more than 35% over local sources on door, lock, and hardware parts.Since we are not tied to any one specific vendor, we have access to a variety of products, as opposed to other sources that are restricted to buying from certain vendors. The most important thing to us is to get you the product that best fits your needs at the best possible price.
Our buying power applies to labor rates as well. LockNet has formed strategic partnerships with some of the best technicians in the country. These partnerships mean excellent service for our customers at affordable labor rates.
Which scenario would you prefer?
- Dispatching a technician who installs the parts, but does a mediocre job
- Dispatching a quality technician who installs the parts right the first time
If there were multiple technicians near you, how would you know which technician would perform a quality installation? At LockNet – that is our job.
We grade all of our technicians to ensure that you get quality and timely work at a competitive price. You don’t have to waste your time trying to find technicians, nor do you have to worry if they will do quality work – we take care of that for you.
We will customize our process to match yours all the way from order intake to invoicing:
- Web Portal for Real-Time Updates – want to know the status of an installation? You can see job progress status at any time on our web portal.
- Report Cards – is there specific information your organization tracks or would like to see on a regular basis?
Count on us – our customized report cards can include any information you would like.
- Do you like specific information on your invoices, or do you like to receive them in a specific manner?
We have you covered – we invoice however you would like us to.