Are you left scratching your head when it comes to the lock and hardware components of access control? Can you answer these questions?
- What locks should be specified to meet your system objectives?
- What should be done to ensure all openings will be code compliant?
- How can you ensure quality installations that maintain the integrity of the opening?
- What mechanical hardware should be specified to ensure a secure opening where the access control system functions properly?
- How should the mechanical hardware integrate with the electrified hardware?
If you’re having trouble LockNet is here to help – we solve problems and manage projects just like these for our customers.
LockNet works with national access control integrators to remove the stress of lock specification and installation. Our highly trained Electromechanical Solutions team specializes in retrofit applications and partners with you to specify locks and hardware that meet your access control system objectives while being code compliant. We then dispatch one of our pre-qualified access control technicians to install the hardware – keeping you informed every step of the way.