How We Reduce Risk
LockNet reduces risk in a variety of manners:
- On-Site, On-Time – a reliable and timely means for door and lock repair
- Life safety – we get the job done right the first time
- Key System Management – we ensure proper access to your locations
- Specification Compliance – we make sure the right products are installed every time
- Code Compliant – we help you avoid code violations and/or get quick resolution to existing violations
When you have a door or lock issue, we know that you need it repaired now. With over 8,500 technicians nationwide, we address the issue now, not later. You can rely on LockNet to be on-site, on-time.
We promise to:
- Respond to emergencies within 30 minutes
- Address emergencies on-site within 4 hours
It’s 10 PM and you can’t lock up – now what?
Doors and locks – when something goes wrong they present a huge risk. Keeping them in top condition is the best way to allow the right people in and keep the wrong people out.
At LockNet, we recognize the importance of getting the job done with high quality the first time. We screen our technicians to ensure that we send those who will complete jobs properly so that you don’t have to worry about the safety and security of your employees and customers.
Do you have a system in place to manage access to your locations?
- How many keys are allowed to be in distribution?
- What calls for a rekey, and who do your stores call?
- Are you on a master system, and if so, do you know that it is properly managed?
- Can your keys easily be copied?
There are many factors to consider when setting up and managing a key system. LockNet is an expert at managing key systems, and we are here to help you figure out what makes sense for your organization. We offer many types of key systems, ranging from standard to high security and single level to mastered systems.
Your architects specify hardware, and they do so to ensure a consistent look and quality.
When your locations have problems, how do you know that these specifications are being adhered to? In many cases, you don’t. That’s where we come in. We ensure that our technicians only install parts that meet your specifications, meaning:
- You will maintain a consistent image across all of your locations
- You will receive the quality product that you specify – not cheap residential hardware
Are you currently struggling with code compliance?
No problem – we can help you get into compliance and keep you there. Code violations can be costly– not only for life safety, but also for your bottom line.