How We Reduce Hassle & Provide Simplicity
We know doors and locks can be a time consuming hassle – let us help you. Doors and locks are all we do. We reduce hassle and provide simplicity in many ways:
- We Listen – sounds simple, but not many people do it. We listen to your needs and make sure that we meet them.
- Dedicated 1-800 Phone Number – No more obnoxious phone trees
- One Call Does It All – you make one phone call, we take care of the rest
- Systems Integration – we work with many Facility Maintenance Companies to integrate our systems for live updates
- Customized Processes – we customize our processes to match yours from order intake to invoicing
- In-House Experts – we solve problems so that you don’t have to
- Always Available – each account has dedicated contacts in each department, from service to invoicing
- Pricing Options for Budget Simplicity – we offer a variety of pricing models to meet your budgetary needs
Listening is a simple concept, but is rarely well executed. At LockNet, listening is one of our Guiding Principles. We make sure that we listen to you before we do anything.
In listening, we:
- Understand your needs and make sure that we meet them from order intake, to invoicing, to warranty tracking.
- Understand the problem fully to ensure that we address it properly the first time
- Understand what we are doing well and maintain superior service levels.
Do you hate long phone menus and not being able to speak to a live person?
- So do we, and that’s why each customer has its own unique 1-800 number.
- No more phone trees – no more hassle.
With an average hold time of 30 seconds, you can speak with someone when you need to.
You make one phone call, we take care of the rest – it’s that simple. We manage the details so that you don’t have to. You and your managers don’t have to deal with:
- Finding a qualified and reliable technician
- Following up with the technician for status updates
- Finding special parts
- Generating solutions to difficult problems
LockNet’s highly trained Technical Service Representatives handle each call with care from the moment it is received. Our promise to you is to keep you updated every step of the way so that doors, locks, and hardware are one less thing you need to worry about.
We offer two kinds of system integration:
- Live updates and call submission through the LockNet website
- Data bridges with Facility Maintenance Company software platforms
Don’t want to make a phone call? No problem – each customer has a unique login for the LockNet website where they can:
- Submit new service requests
- View open calls for live updates
- Email the Technical Service Representative handling the call
- View reports
Do you use a Facility Maintenance Company such as Corrigo, Service Channel, FacilitySource, or OfficeTrax? We work with all types of facility maintenance software platforms. Our systems are able to communicate directly with many of these platforms to push live updates directly into their systems. That way, you know the information as soon as we do.
You are unique and operate in a manner that is safest and most efficient for you. We understand this and will customize our process to match yours all the way from order intake to invoicing. This means that you don’t have to change just to work with a new vendor – we make the transition as seamless as possible.
Do you have trouble with any of the following? If so, do you know what to do to resolve the issue?
- Vagrants in your restrooms
- ADA compliance with your doors and locks
- Managing key systems for after hours vendors
We solve problems like these for our customers. Our solutions range from new products to procedural recommendations.
A key to our success in generating solid solutions is our in-house knowledge. We have experts on staff that provide invaluable real-life input on practical solutions for our customers’ problems. Our staff experts include:
- An Architectural Door & Hardware Consultant (AHC)
- An Expert Locksmith
- Many of our Project Managers are also highly trained and working toward their AHC
We continuously train our Technical Service Representatives on products and troubleshooting methods so that they can better assist our customers. This includes free phone support for your on-site staff.
We know that when you need something, you want to speak with someone right away. That is why each customer has dedicated contacts in Nationwide Repair & Support, Project Management, and Accounting to ensure that they get the answers they need when they need them.
Each customer has a dedicated group of Technical Service Representatives that is highly trained on the procedures and products for that customer. Our Representatives are available 24/7/365 so that no matter when the problem strikes, we are here to help.
Each customer also has a dedicated Account Administrator for escalated questions. Everyone who deals with your account knows your needs and expectations, and is there to exceed them every step of the way.
We offer a variety of pricing models to fit our customers’ unique set of budgetary needs.