Every time I turn around I’m telling you guys about how LockNet continues to grow, but I can’t help it! It’s true and it’s exciting and of course, I want to share it with everyone.
A little less than three years ago, we moved into a new warehouse. I can remember walking around before it was filled with anything and marveling at how gigantic it seemed to be. Now? That was small potatoes.
We recently moved into yet another warehouse and this one is even bigger than the last. I’m not going to say we won’t outgrow it but with this one I would guess it could take a while. We had a lot of help with t his move so definite shout out to all those who helped. There’s no way LockNet could have done it without you.
While everyone is still getting settled, it’s still exciting to see the progress they’re making over there. In fact, so exciting I’m going to share it with you! Check out these time lapse videos of the progress:
You can see how gigantic the new space is from these videos and all the work that was done to get the process started for the big move. These videos were taken the day before we finished so the final product isn’t seen on here, but trust me when I say we have packed a ton of items in there and it still doesn’t look even remotely close to being filled.
That being said, LockNet couldn’t be more excited to be growing at the pace we are. If you’re interested in a career with a great company, you can find all of our available positions listed here. Reach out to us and let us know if you find a position that sounds right for you. We’d love to hear from you!
- LockNet Personal Cancer Story: Diana Thielen - May 25, 2017
- LockNet Personal Cancer Story: Andrew Rajchel - May 18, 2017
- LockNet Employees Share Personal Experiences with Cancer - May 11, 2017
- LockNet Gets Ready for the Jessamine County Relay for Life - May 4, 2017
- The New LockNet Warehouse - April 27, 2017
- Hardware Grades: Which One Works Best? - April 20, 2017
- Security Hinges: What Are You Working With? - April 13, 2017
- Is Chip Security the New Key? - April 6, 2017
- Is Your Door Hardware About to Break? - March 30, 2017
- Biometric Locks and Access Control - March 23, 2017